Mission: To inspire and educate young Canadians to experience free enterprise, understand business and economics and develop entrepreneurial and leadership skills.
Core Purpose: To inspire and prepare young people to succeed in a global economy.
Vision: We will be recognized by our stakeholders as vital to the success of our youth in reaching their potential through partnership with business and educators in the nationwide delivery of relevant business learning experiences by inspired volunteers.
To reach our envisioned goals, we are guided by a few core values to keep us on track:
- Belief in the boundless potential of young people
- Commitment to the principles of market-based economics and entrepreneurship
- Passion for what we do and honesty, integrity, and excellence in how we do it
- Respect for the talents, creativity, perspectives, and backgrounds of all individuals
- Belief in the power of partnership and collaboration
- Conviction in the educational and motivational impact of relevant, hands-on learning