PROGRAM REGISTRATION AND VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
Your commitment could vary from a single school day to a weekly visit of one hour each for five to 10 weeks. It all depends on the grade level of the program you choose. You can choose your classroom based on a number of factors. We’re flexible!
Our programs are meant to supplement the curriculum that students are already learning within the class. We offer a diverse and hands-on programming that keeps students engaged while still educating about the basics of business, financial literacy and work readiness.
Other Information – Regional Leadership Council
- Melanie Bell-Fournier – BMO
- Chris King, Economic Development Manager – County of Grande Prairie
- Jerry Napier, Retired Community Member at Large – Swan City Rotarian
- Brenda Ricard, Senior Relationship Manager – Servus Credit Union
- Holly Sorgen, Executive Director – Community Futures Grande Prairie & Region
- Dan Wong, P.Eng. – Beairsto & Associates Engineering Ltd.